Following a notice from WHCRWA, MUD 208 has entered Stage 1 (Voluntary) water restrictions. The Board is requesting that all district users take the following voluntary Drought Response Measures in an effort to achieve a ten (10) percent reduction in daily water demand:
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets and running toilets.
- Check for and correct excessive irrigation or uncorrected leaks that result in water leaving the User’s property by drainage onto adjacent properties or public or private roadways or streets or gutters.
- All outdoor water use is requested to occur between the hours of 7 pm and 5 am of the following day on no more than two days per week conforming to the following schedule:
- Sundays and Thursdays for District residents and other users of water within the District with even-numbered street addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for District residents and other users of water within the District with odd-numbered street addresses
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other Users in the event no address exists.
See Drought Contingency Plan for more details.